Wednesday, 16 April 2008

She sinks...

She sinks and she drowns
She lets the pain consume her
She drowns in her sorrow
And releases the bitter tears

She sinks and she falls
How the hell is she supposed to manage it all?
She is together
She is alone
She is slowly seperating from the other half of her soul

She was strong
She was power
She was soft
She was the mother

She is weak
She is broken
She is shattered
I feel her hollow...

She is mother
She always will be
But now the roles have turned
There is a new duty

She sinks in her sorrow
Gives in to the sadness
Gives in to the shock
and drowns...

She is mother
I am daughter
She is power
I must grow stronger
She is mother
I am weak
She is mother
I must seek...
The roles have turned
The tide has come
Wipe your tears away
My time has come...

1 comment:

soul-quest said...

speechless my ya'a. so so good.
x
ps. you really should be cleaning instead of being all brilliant.