Tuesday, 06 May 2008

I had a dream

I was driving with my husband,
I remember it clearly...
We were talking, all was the same...

I turned the corner
It was above the sea
I remember the feeling as I missed the road
"This can't really be- you and your husband are about to die,
Crash down and fall... "

I remember the feeling
It sends chills down my spine
Slowly falling
Feeling the rush
Holding onto the steering wheel

I call my husband
My voice hardly gets through
I call him by his name
Panick-stricken...
I hear him tell me something
"Op..."
He tells me to open the windows
I reach for the button- It won't help
We are about to die
That's it
Goodbye World
Goodbye Son
I can't believe this is happenning
All because I mistook the turn...
And then I wake

And straight away I feel my dad
I'm ridiculous I know...
But he saved me
He gave his own life instead
Somehow he knew
And he sacrificed...

I must sound egotistical for sure
but I need an answer for the statement
"All things happen for a reason"
So, last night when I woke from my dream
I found my reason.

No comments: