Thursday, 15 May 2008

A Woman

Today
a woman
who I have no contact with
who I haven't seen in years
recalled her dream to me...

She dreamt that she was in a party
In honor of my dad
He was playing on a guitar
and singing,
he was pleased and calm
The party took place for a reason-she said
in broken words she uttered
"one of you were supposed to die...
Your dad saved one of you..."

I then began the questioning,
"How was my mom?"- she looked worried
"How did you know the reason for the party?"- I felt it

She had no idea about my own dream
She had no idea of what I had seen

She told my mom- who is as bewildered as me
She told my mom the dream- it didn't set her free...

Today
I spoke to a woman
Who I have no contact with
Who I haven't seen in years...
a woman
thousands of miles away
a woman
who had a dream
so close to my thoughts
It makes me wonder...
It makes me smile...
It makes me sad...
It makes me cry...

1 comment:

soul-quest said...

Ok, now I understand. How unbeleivably freaky. What to think.